- This event has passed.
Spur Tour de Wonder – GAUTENG #3
August 19 @ 7:00 am - 2:00 pmR100
Gauteng schools ONLY
- Online entries are closed: MTBZA App
- Late entries: FRIDAY ONLY R150
PLEASE NOTE: THERE WILL BE NO LATE ENTRIES AVAILABLE ON SATURDAY
Due to the large number of entries the organizers and commissaires decided for safety reasons to split the Junior Mens category in a Junior 17 Mens and Junior 18 Mens category.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE that lap times will be very important in these two categories as this will determine positions for Nationals.
Friday 18 August
- Registration – 15:00-18:00
- Route open for practice (on announcement) – 15:00 – 17:30 (NB No bikes on route without numbers – coaches on route need to register too)
Saturday 19 August
- 07:00 – Registration opens
- 07:15 – 08:10 – Route open for practice laps (on announcement)
- 08:00 – Managers briefing
- 08:30 – Sub Juniors Boys (13 – 14)
- 09:30 – All 4 girls categories
- 10:30 – Start Youth 15 Boys
- 11:30 – Start Youth 16 Boys
- 12:30 – Junior Men 17
- 13:30 – Junior Men 18
- 14:30 – Prize giving
- Helmets are compulsory
- Strictly no entertainment earpieces
- No sleeveless shirts allowed
- Play fair – no drugs
- No littering
- For registration queries contact Joanita van Staden 084 602 2271 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For event queries contact Attie 082 335 3358 / Teresa 082 579 6865
- Parking will be available on the hokey field on the school property before 07h00 ONLY – no cars will be allowed in or out of this parking after the last race of the day is finished.
- School buses with trailers will be allowed in the school parking area via the sports field gate ONLY before 07h00 – no cars will be allowed in or out of this parking after the last race of the day is finished.
- Other parking will be available at the back of the school with security guards
No open fires or smoking will be allowed on the school grounds or in the mountain due to a high risk of fires in the area of the mountain.
Wonderboom Hoërskool is known for the friendliness, breathtakingly beautiful mountain view and their school tuck shop overlooking the sports field. Please come and support the Tuck Shop – they have a wide variety of food, beverages and snacks on offer….and don’t forget their great coffee!